Inside the Loop

Perspectives on food, travel & the miscellaneous

April 16, 2007

Instant Food

I caught a few minutes of the Food Network Awards last night. A company called MooBella won the entrepreneurial award. MooBella created an automated ice cream machine with a variety of flavors and mix-in options. Low carb ice cream is also available. You make your selection from a key pad & in a matter of seconds, a cup of ice cream drops out of a window.

Only a couple of locations exist, but I hope that they take more on the road.

Another cool automated food company is called BAMN! located in Manhattan. According to their web site, its the return of the automat, "a vending machine covered in windowed compartments that display hot, fresh food." Everything is under $2 & the food is typical American fare with an Asian twist.

I think the next time I go to NYC I will be checking this out.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home