Inside the Loop

Perspectives on food, travel & the miscellaneous

January 18, 2006

Sorry its been so long...

A co-worker of mine is developing a book club based on favorite high school books. Feel free to post your top three favorites to add to the list. Hopefully, this club will kick into high gear this summer.

On another note, I participated in a training class today offered by my employer. The subject was "corporate grammar". Did you know that the current trend in punctuation is to have only one space after a period....I was shocked...after all these years of double spacing!

I realize that what I just typed probably makes me a dork. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger PhotoReb said...

Nah, you're a dork for so MANY reasons--don't limit yourself.

1. A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving - my all-time favorite

2. On the Road - Jack Kerouac - oh to have lived in that time

3. Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand

1/19/2006 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Cold Sassy Tree - Olive Ann Burns

2. Catcher In The Rye - JD Salinger

3. ?

1/19/2006 4:16 PM  
Blogger zackperry said...

holy cow. one space. WTF. Its a government conspiracy. I knew it!!!!!!!!

1/20/2006 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Awakening-Kate Chopin

The Breadgivers-???

The Little Prince-Antoine St. Expuéry--in english or french if you are cool.

1/22/2006 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home